Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Cindy Sheehan: "No" To Hillary

Cindy Sheehan: Hillary Clinton Sounds Like Rush Limbaugh

I never thought I would have heard anyone say that Hillary Clinton sounds like Rush Limbaugh!

"I think she is a political animal who believes she has to be a war hawk to keep up with the big boys."

Sheehan says that unless Hillary "shows us the wisdom it takes to be a truly great leader" and backs an Iraq pullout, "I will resist her candidacy with every bit of my power and strength."


OK, other than posting at Michael Moore's website, what power and strength does Sheehan possess? After meeting with Sheehan, Senator Clinton shrugged off her advice that we should immediately withdraw from Iraq. This caused Sheehan to state that the statement "sounds like Rush Limbaugh to me. That doesn't sound like an opposition party leader speaking to me."

Let's get real here - they're all politicians!

No comments: